1993 – Ted Ankara College
2000- Ankara University Law School
Attorney at law- Eralp Law Office
Expert- Turkish Courts
Owner of Information Technology Consultancy Company– Eralp Bilgi Teknolojileri İletişim Danışmanlık Organizasyon Yayıncılık Ltd.Şti
- He worked as instuctor and coordinator at Ankara Bar Association Informatics Law Certificate Programme between 2007-2010.
- He worked as instuctor and coordinator at Turkish Bar Association Informatics Law and Forensics Certificate Programmes between 2010-2013.
- He lectured informatics law at Ankara University Social Science Institute Human Resources Management and Career CounselingBoard in the period 2010-2011 and 2011-2012.
- He lectured at Başkent University Informatics Law Certificate Programme in 2008.
- He has been lecturing at Başkent University Law School since 2007.
- He has been lecturing “Forensics- Proffesional Computer” at Ufuk University Vocational School of Justice since 2013.
Assignments and Memberships
- Ankara Bar Assosiation Informatics Board Member between 2000-2004
- Ankara Bar Assosiation Data Processing Center Chairman between 2000-2004
- Ankara Bar Association Board of Directors Member between 2008 October-2010 October
- Turkish Bar Association President Advisor between 2010 October-2013 May
- Currently, Tüm İnternet Association Vice President
- Currently, Ted Ankara College Alumny Association Board of Directors member.
He has made made nearly 100 presentations at the conferences, he has contributed to many seminars in home and abroad and he has written more than 50 articles about Law of Informatics.
- “Glossary of Informatics Terms for Lawyers” published in 2007
- Turkish Section of “Electronic Evidence” which is written by Stephen Mason, published in 2008.
- “Internet Banking from Technical, Legal and Criminal Points” published in 2013.